Sony has this nice little utility for the PS Vita that allows you to sync and backup your content. Pretty neat. As a Playstation Portable owner I was happy to hear that they have a native Mac client.
Subscribe to RSS
Back in the PSP days we had to hike both ways uphill in the snow with third-party software to sync content to our Macs. However — oh, you knew this was coming — there is an issue with how the application is installed.
You should be able to open it with something like TextWrangler. From here, you can choose the folders that the Vita will access to find, and download, photos, videos, and music.
You can also use the tool to back up your save games and applications - so select a folder for that, too. Grab the USB cable from the Vita box. If you can't find it, it's because it also doubles up as a power cable - so remove the USB cable, and use it to connect your Vita and PC or Mac.
- Sony PlayStation Vita Firmware Driver - TechSpot?
- virtual pc windows xp para mac!
- diablo 3 free download full game mac.
- how to speed up internet on mac os x?
On the Vita, the 'Content Manager' icon should be flashing its little head off. Give it a tap and click 'Start' to open up this content-transferring app. You'll be given the choice of connecting to a PS3 or a computer.
- Content Manager Assistant – Playstation Vita utility downloads.
- Stop Content Manager Assistant from Automatically Starting at Login – Chris Koerner.
- PS Vita Utility Software - Content Manager Assistant!
- scarbee vintage keys download mac!
- Content Manager Assistant - Free download and software reviews - CNET isufycokum.tk!
- mac and cheese song commercial verizon.
- Select your language.
We'll assume you know the difference. Transferring content to and from a PSP was a simple drag-and-drop process that involved hooking your PSP up to a computer via a USB cable and treating it just like an external drive.
How to transfer media between your PS Vita and PC
As long as you had the correct file structure on your PSP's memory stick, you were good to go on a Windows or Mac. If you wanted something a little more like media management software, you could download Sony's Media Go software free, and use it for everything from managing content on your PC, to buying and downloading from the PlayStation Store , to transferring content back and forth from a PSP.
- What is Content Manager Assistant for Playstation Vita?;
- Your Answer.
- velveeta mac and cheese no bake;
- kraft mac and cheese products!
- Backup and transfer files from your Vita;
The biggest drawback was that it's Windows only.
Related content management system ps vita mac
Copyright 2019 - All Right Reserved